So the blog has become more of a journal for my thoughts these days. Hope you can make sense out of my ramblings.
Thursday, October 2, 2008
Thursdays
For some reason Thursdays seem to be worse than other days for me. I know she died on Wednesday but it's like it all hits home on Thursday. It was really the first day we had to wake up without her here and I feel that same dread each Thursday at some point during the day. This morning as I was taking Lillie to the farm/pumpkin patch I thought about calling her and telling her how crazy everything was going. I knew I couldn't so I thought about calling Mamaw, but I've never done that with her before. I just didn't know if it was the right thing to do. I guess it doesn't help that everyone else pretty much has their bad days on Wednesday so it sets me up for a bad Thursday. They are getting better. It's easier not to cry at every little thing now. Better, just not normal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment