Tuesday, August 26, 2008

We Loved Her

Anthony's mom died suddenly and unexpectedly last Wednesday evening. We are all still in complete shock. It seems that there was quite a bit that she hadn't been telling us. Turns out that she was diabetic and had shortness of breath requiring an inhaler. The autopsy came out inconclusive which just means that they couldn't pinpoint any specific thing that happened to her. They will not give us any answers until the toxicology screening comes back and that could be a few months away. I have my own suspicions of sudden cardiac arrest, but that can't be comfirmed yet.

If you're reading this and you're a praying person please pray espeically for Anthony. We all loved mom, but she was specifically his mom. He also worked with her everyday at the city. He is really struggling with going back to work next week. Hopefully I can get him to go over there this week with me and clean out her office.

I'll post a picture when I get home.

No comments: