

Well after being gone for two weeks with Lillie, I need a vacation from the vacation. We all (Billie, JP, Karey, Mimi, Anth, Lillie and I) went to the beach for a week and then Lillie and I went with Pappaw to FL to visit Lori and family. While we were in FL we went to have breakfast with Elmo with Lindsey, Nicholas and Nathan from Minxy Mama's. Lindsey's mom even came along to make sure that I wasn't an internet stalker. :-) We had a really fun time and got some great pictures at both places. However, while we were in FL the motherboard went out on the old laptop and I had to get a new one for school when we got home. That was a chunk of change that I wasn't planning on having to spend. I guess it really is a good thing that we don't have to buy books for school. I'm loving the new laptop though. Soooooo much faster than the old one.
No comments:
Post a Comment